How do I check my eligibility to apply for a loan?
Please feel free to contact us for your eligibility on the loan application
What do I need to bring to apply for the loan?
For Singaporean / Permanent Residents:
1. Identity Card
2. Proof of Residence (Recent Bill or Letter addressed to you.)
3. Remember your Singpass Password
4. Proof of Employment
(a) For Salaried Employed: Staff Pass or Recent Payslip
(b) For Self-Employed: Notice of Assessment for the past 2 years
*Singpass password is to be keyed in at our office to show us your income for the past twelve months. None of our staffs will take or keep your password.
For E-Pass/S-Pass Holder:
1. Identity Card / Passport
2. Proof of Employment (Staff Pass, Company Pass, Recent Payslips & Employment Letter)
3. Proof of Residence (Tendancy Agreement)
4. Lastly, your E-PASS!
How much am I eligible to apply for?
You can obtain an unsecured loan of:
• Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
• Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is at least $20,000 but less than $30,000; and
• Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is at least $30,000 but less than $120,000.
What kinds of loan repayment plans are available?
We have a variety of loan repayment packages to suit each and individual needs.
Which modes of payment are available?
1. Mode of payment – DBS fund transfer only
2. Cash Payment
Are there any fees if I would like to make an early redemption?
No, not only will there not be any additional fee incurred, there is even an interest rebate for full early repayment! The earlier you make your full early repayment the more interest you’ll save on!